The Health Service has seen some important improvements over the past three years including the protection of many vital local facilities, a reduction in waiting times and a big fall in the rates...
Hi, my name’s Kirsty. I’m going to be born on 18th September 2014, the very same day as the referendum on independence for Scotland.
The question is what kind of...
The SNP is committed to creating jobs and opportunities for Scots old and new. We believe that Scotland can and should be more successful, and we will continue to argue for the Scottish Parliament...
Climate change presents us with many challenges, but it also provides a wealth of opportunity for Scotland given our expertise and enterprise that can bring new jobs and greater prosperity across...
The SNP in action
No camp in a spin as NHS scare story backfires, says SNP Health Chief Alex Neil.
Angela Constance has taken part in her first Yes Night In - a chance to invite Yes voting, No voting and undecided...
Yes Vote – Pete Wishart, SNP Westminster Home Affairs Spokesman
SNP in action
- The 1st part of the vow already broken. Neither the 55% who voted for it, or the 45% who voted Yes, will let this go: t.co/vh95IgG1Ta
- Heading home after intl media, #bbcaq with @dimbleby_jd - appreciated applause + recognition from @GreyfriarsKirk audience for @AlexSalmond
- Please help support We are the 45%, add a #Twibbon now! t.co/8U7s3MjyGO t.co/6MhDa0eDh1
- Heading home to Strichen. With love and thanks from Moira and I for all your kind messages of support. t.co/MrRy1De2XK
- Scotland has been served amazingly by the remarkable talent and leadership of @AlexSalmond. Our best First Minster.
- Please help support We are the 45%, add a #Twibbon now! t.co/8U7s3MjyGO t.co/qVNcWbcZdQ
- "The day after...." t.co/Qe8SDd5pvb See my new daily photo on #blipfoto
- privilege to have worked with Alex Salmond for over 20 yrs -personally owe him huge debt & no-one achieved more for Scotland in modern times
- Alex Salmond is the most inspirational & gifted politician I will ever know. Privileged to call him a friend :all of us owe him a great deal