The SNP is committed to creating jobs and opportunities for Scots old and new. We believe that Scotland can and should be more successful, and we will continue to argue for the Scottish Parliament...
Hi, my name’s Kirsty. I’m going to be born on 18th September 2014, the very same day as the referendum on independence for Scotland.
The question is what kind of...
There is no doubt that families across Scotland are feeling the strain of tough UK Government cuts. Unfortunately, these cuts do not only have an immediate effect but are also expected to have an...
The Health Service has seen some important improvements over the past three years including the protection of many vital local facilities, a reduction in waiting times and a big fall in the rates...
The SNP in action
No camp in a spin as NHS scare story backfires, says SNP Health Chief Alex Neil.
Angela Constance has taken part in her first Yes Night In - a chance to invite Yes voting, No voting and undecided...
Yes Vote – Pete Wishart, SNP Westminster Home Affairs Spokesman
SNP in action
- Wishing all in Scotland who are celebrating, a very Happy Diwali & Bandi Chorr Diwas
- Major central North Sea oil discovery announced by energy firms t.co/WG9kOR8kma
- Heading to Gartcosh Crime Campus for briefing on business financial and cyber crime. Threats to legitimate trade but also good work ongoing.
- Research in @thetimes - in/out EU referendum "would generate a different result on either side of the border" #brexit t.co/eQFzFS4NK1
- Very impressed with @BirksCinema set up in Aberfeldy, packing audiences in - great small town 'can do' success story @JohnSwinney
- Welcome winning ideas of @StewartHosieMP for next Westminster elections and experience to be @theSNP Depute Leader t.co/KGMl9utrEm
- Pleased to support @StewartHosieMP for Depute Leader of @theSNP #Hosie t.co/B9rIBFAWUR t.co/Teh4aaqLZf
- Excellent coverage of Moray commemoration for two brothers who fought in WW1 in @pressjournal with @Kinloss_Bks t.co/5OSSVH6StH