Join us in shaping Scotland's future
The people of Scotland will be going to the polls in autumn 2014 to vote in the referendum on the nation’s future. Independence will give Scots the full range of powers of a normal sovereign nation, allowing Scotland to choose its own social and economic growth policies, and have its own voice in Europe and the wider world.
We firmly believe that the people best placed to take decisions about Scotland’s future are the people who choose to live and work in Scotland.
More and more Scots are joining the SNP in the belief that things can change - Scotland need not be governed by a ruthless Tory Government.
Now is your chance to make a real difference - join us today and help campaign for a YES vote in 2014.
By joining the SNP you can have a say in making Scotland all that it can be.
You can join the SNP by filling in a simple online form on our secure members web site.
What you'll receive as a member of the SNP:
- Free personalised Membership card and welcome pack
- Free quarterly Members newsletter keeping you up to date with all the party news
- Vote for the selection of Parliamentary candidates and the Party leadership
- Access to internal training courses
- Attend National Conference and take part in SNP policy making
Existing members who wish to renew online can do so by visiting the members site.