2,500 delegates, 100 exhibitors and 250 media will gather in Aberdeen for our 2017 Spring Conference this weekend.
Here’s what you need to know.
1. We’re just months away from the council elections.
The choice facing voters this May is between SNP-led councils investing in communities and local services, or Tories putting cuts before all else – propped up by the Labour party.
Every SNP vote will be a vote to protect these vital services we all depend on. All our candidates are dedicated local campaigners and believe passionately in protecting local services from these Tory cuts.
Volunteer to help out with your local campaign – and share your campaign pictures on social media using the hashtags #VoteSNP and #Council17.
2. The SNP government is working harder than ever to protect the most vulnerable in our society and deliver the best public services anywhere in the UK.
This year marks ten years of an SNP government. Our list of achievements is long and wide-ranging, but there’s much still to do.
Conference will underline our party’s top priorities – education, the economy and our public services.
In government we’re building a better Scotland: we’re giving taxpayers the best deal in the UK.
3. Conference meets as Scotland approaches a hugely important crossroads.
We didn’t ask to be here but we know that at stake is the kind of country we want to be.
People should not be denied the right to choose and allow a hard Brexit to be imposed on Scotland against our will.
4. Conference goers can plan their days at conference with our conference app.
Plan your days – from breakfast to the wee small hours – using our brand new SNP conference app. Get our handy conference app at conf.snp.org.
5. And, for those watching from home everyone can follow conference on our live feed.