The SNP Westminster group is looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic researcher with a keen interest in social justice policy.
Location: Houses of Parliament, London.
Salary: The SNP Westminster Group operates a pay band system for central staff. The starting salary for researchers is £25,450
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Undertaking high level research and working with stakeholders across the charity sector.
• Creating data sets and compiling statistical analysis.
• Liaising on press stories and press enquiries.
• Writing briefings and questions for day-to-day Parliamentary business.
• Assisting Members in scrutinising legislation and drafting amendments.
• Liaising with SNP MPs on constituency queries.
• Any other tasks required for the daily operating of the research office.
• Relevant degree and/or education in a research or policy role.
• Ability to research various public policy practices.
• Self-starter with excellent personal time management skills.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter (in .doc format) demonstrating how you meet the requirements above to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Thursday 13 February.
Please use Social Justice Researcher Application as the subject of your email.
Stephen Flynn MP is seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated individual to join his new team in Aberdeen South.
Bruce Crawford MSP, Member of the Scottish Parliament for Stirling, and Alyn Smith MP, Member of Parliament for Stirling are seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic Communications Officer to work across both Westminster and Holyrood parliaments.
Peter Grant MP is seeking a senior caseworker/caseworker (maternity cover) to work at his office in Glenrothes.
An opportunity has arisen for a temporary Caseworker to join Colin Beattie MSP in local constituency office in Dalkeith.