Digital Communications Officer – SNP HQ
The SNP Headquarters team is hiring a new full-time Digital Communications Officer.
Reporting to: Head of Digital
Salary: £25k-£30k, dependent on experience
The Digital Communications Officer is a key role within the SNP’s in-house digital team. They are responsible for making sure that written content for the SNP’s website, social media channels and email communications are informative, engaging, accessible and in line with the parties’ policies and messaging.
The role involves working collaboratively with colleagues within the SNP’s digital team and external partners when required.
- Assisting the SNP’s Head of Digital to implement digital strategy.
- Ensuring all digital content is written in line with party messaging and policy.
- Written copy and scripts for infographics, website and scripts for videos.
- Uploading content to websites and social media platforms, scheduling when needed.
- Keeping an eye on the latest digital trends and technological developments.
- Assisting with other areas of digital production when required, such as editing infographics and videos.
To apply: Send your application, with your CV and cover letter outlining why you’re suitable for the role, to email@example.com.
Closing date: 17 May 2023
Constituency Support Officer for Dave Doogan MP
Dave Doogan MP is hiring a Constituency Support Officer in his constituency office in Angus.
Communications Officer for SNP Parliamentary Group
The SNP Parliamentary Group of MSPs is looking to employ a full-time Communications Officer with immediate effect.
Caseworker for Owen Thompson MP
Owen Thompson MP is seeking to recruit a Fixed Term Full Time Caseworker to cover sickness absence for a period of 6 months.
Digital Communications Assistant – Summer internship– Clare Haughey MSP
Clare Haughey MSP has a Fixed Term, Part-time vacancy for a final year or recently graduated Digital Communications student to work with her Constituency team over the summer academic break