Alex Neil MSP is seeking an enthusiastic and organised individual to join his office as a Caseworker.
This is a part-time position based in the local office in Airdrie.
Hours: 28 per week (Mondays and Fridays are required due to Mr Neil’s commitments in the constituency).
Salary: £21,500 per annum (pro rata).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and progress a busy caseload often to short deadlines.
- Deal with general public enquiries
- Draft correspondence to a high professional standard.
- Liaise with constituents and a wide range of organisations.
- Attend surgeries and meetings as requested.
- Undertake basic research as requested.
- Undertake any other general/administrative tasks as requested.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous casework or advocacy experience.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working in a team as well as independently.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Full driving licence with access to a car.
- Understanding of the Airdrie & Shotts constituency and current local issues.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and supporting letter to email@example.com by the closing date of January 4th 2019 at 12:00pm.
Alan Brown MP is looking to employ a Constituency Support Officer/Caseworker in his constituency office in Kilmarnock. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and capable individual to join the constituency team to support his work as the Member of Parliament for Kilmarnock and Loudoun. The successful candidate must have excellent communication, administrative and organisational…
Tom Arthur MSP is recruiting a Communications Officer to cover for maternity leave.
A full time position of Parliamentary Officer has arisen in the Constituency Office of John Mason, MSP for Glasgow Shettleston.