Watch the SNP’s EU Elections 2019 Manifesto launch.
Vote SNP on May 23
Scotland is being dragged out of the European Union against our will.
The people of Scotland have been ignored, the Scottish Parliament has been ignored. And, most important of all, the future prosperity of the next generation of Scots has been put in danger.
Now, these European elections are Scotland’s chance to make our voice heard. To send a message that we will not accept a Brexit process that silences Scotland, treats our Parliament and Government with contempt and fails to represent the interests of people in Scotland. Scotland’s future belongs in Europe.
Help make Scotland’s voice heard, let’s make it loud and clear on May 23. Vote SNP.
The SNP’s six candidates – three men and three women – are led by Alyn Smith, who has been an MEP since 2004. Christian Allard, who was born in France, is second on the list of candidates, followed by the party’s former environment minister Aileen McLeod, ex-Rutherglen and Hamilton West MP Margaret Ferrier, Scottish Borders councillor Heather Anderson, and SNP national executive committee member Alex Kerr.
How you can help
Together, we can make Scotland’s voice heard.
- Help us campaign by finding an event near you.
- Print out a sign and display it on your window.
- Donate to support our EU Parliament election campaign.
- If you are a postal voter, vote SNP and return your ballot.
- Remind your friends, family and followers to vote SNP on May 23.
- Vote for the SNP to make Scotland’s voice heard on May 23.